I entered my second career as an online content creator after seven short years as a high school English teacher. I now have two years of experience as a blogger, reviewer, editorialist, copyeditor, editor-in-chief and social media manager, and that's not even the whole list.
In short, I will represent your brand in copy, editing and social media with authenticity, heart and pluck.
- My teaching experience has created a grammar monster.
- I have an uncanny ability to empathize with you and your customers.
- I have a Master's degree. It's in education and I'm not using it, but at the very least it shows I can follow through and make deadlines.
- I understand voice and tone and know how to dangerously wield them.
- I know that SEO is important if I want to keep my job.
- I am a skilled researcher. If I'm not already a content expert in your field, I will be.
- I enjoy marketing and interacting across social platforms, and understand the power of engagement.
- I have experience managing both a classroom and an online staff, so managing myself is a piece of cake.